Friday 15 May 2020

The mall

This week in maths time we have been learning about square units and what the area of the shape is. so Whaea gave Te Hiringa a task to make Te Toamaha( a mall ) the rules were:
You must have at least 20 different stores. It can have multiple floors (each slide is a floor).You must provide car parks on half of one of the floors and you must work out the area of each shop (square units) so then we had to make our slide and one of the floors put a carpark and on the rest of the floors put your favourite shops in them.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Zyah, You have worked hard on your mall design. I think you know a bit about mall shopping, as do I!!I like your use of colour and the clear, easy to read font and keys. I think I would be straight to the First Floor for coffee then off to see everything else.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.